We only just recently decided on a name for the farm (after living with the land for a year, seeing what the personality was like and simply going by “The Farm.”). This is year 2 and we’re happy to be growing into the name Growing Heart Farm! There are a lot of talented artists and designers out there among you, and we would like to open up the design of the Growing Heart Farm logo to you all! I am putting a bunch of crazy instructions on how to enter below. Don’t get scared off – I am cutting-and-pasting from someone else’s contest so things are as legal and legit as possible ;)
Logo Contest Official Rules
This document describes the official rules (“Official Rules”) of the Growing Heart Farm Logo Design Contest, (the “Contest”). Information on how to enter and about the prizes is part of these Official Rules.
“Entry” means a logo design created by the Entrant for this Contest.
“Entrant” means the individual that offers the Entry under the terms of this Contest.
How to Enter
- Entries must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The entries must be submitted as a scalable vector graphic in EPS or AI format, and also as a JPG. See the Submission Guidelines below for further information.
- The email must include the name, age (you must be over 18), postal address, phone number and email address of the Entrant.
- You can submit as many entries as you like.
- Entries must conform to the Submission Guidelines set out below.
- The deadline for Entries is midnight on July 1, 2011.
- We will attempt to acknowledge all entries within one week of receipt; however, we cannot be responsible for entries or responses lost in e-mail.
The winning logo will be used online, in print, on packaging & merchandise, etc. The final version of the logo will need to be suitable for high quality printing (this is why we are requesting Illustrator files instead of scanned images).
Please ensure that your Entries are not in any way similar to existing logos or other copyrighted images.
The logo can either say “Growing Heart Farm” or use initials or pictures to represent the name. For example, it might be nice to have a logo where instead of the word “Heart” we have a heart-shaped tomato. Or it might be nice to have a letter G, a graphic heart, and a letter F. Up to you!
Please try to keep emails to smaller than 10mb.
The winner will be announced by July 15, 2011.
The winning designer will receive:
- A farm care package that includes a customized assortment of organic, locally grown vegetables; delicious homemade kale chips; natural salves; and an organic natural tea sampler…
- A seat at one of the 2011 Growing Heart Farm yoga dinner parties with chef Lya Mojica…
- The right to use the basic logo and identify her/himself as the logo designer.
Judging and Selection of Winner
- The winning design will be selected by the Growing Heart Farm team!
- Growing Heart Farm reserves the right not to select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
- The winner will be required to sign a contract assigning all ownership of the logo to Growing Heart Farm.
- All submitted work must be original and not based on any pre-existing design.
- All Entries will become the sole property of Growing Heart Farm and may be displayed publicly on the Growing Heart Farm web site.
- The winning entry will be registered by Growing Heart Farm as a Service Mark or Trade Mark and the Entrant agrees to transfer all right and title to the Entry to Growing Heart Farm in accordance with the Official Rules of this Contest.
Participation constitutes the Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. By participating in the Contest, the Entrant is representing and warranting that he/she has read and understood, and agrees to be bound by, these rules. Including the guides and rules referred to herein, these Official Rules constitute the entire agreement between the Entrant and Growing Heart Farm in relation to the Contest.
One thought on “Growing Heart Farm Logo Contest!”
I think you should use one of those great hearts made of veggies for your logo!! I love them so I’m sure others do too. They are very original and unique and they obviously suggest the branding of your farm.
Comments are closed.